Looking for a vacuum cleaner designed especially for pet owners? Dyson DC33 Vacuum Cleaner might be your future choice. The price is $308 at Amazon. Let’s see why:
If you are a pet owner you really need to purchase this vacuum cleaner. See this Youtube video review first, before reading more (it should help). Looking for a good vacuum cleaner, yet with a big canister? No more broom for you, maybe a nice vacuum cleaner? Looking for a vacuum cleaner perfect to clean high floors? Looking for an easy to assemble vacuum cleaner? Perfect vacuum cleaner if you suffer from allergies.
1. 23.6 pounds – around 10.7 KG. A bit heavy. Want a ligher vacuum? Choose a 10 pounds Dyson DC44.
2. Good suction vacuum – powerful device! It can suck like crazy! It can “suck” cat litter, dirt,
3. Works on – carpet (works very well to remove hair from your carpet), linoleum, tile, laminate flooring, hardwood floors. Might not work very well on area rugs.
4. Do you have a dog? – If the answer is YES, you should buy this vacuum cleaner. It cleans all the dirt/dog hair from your carpet. Perfect for shedding dogs.
5. 35 Foot Cord – 10.6 Meters cord. You can do a lot with a single outlet. How cool is that? It’s not retractable. For example this vacuum: Hoover WindTunnel T-Series has cord rewind (and a lot cheaper). Just saying, take your time, read everything and later on decide on the perfect vacuum cleaner for pet hair.
6. Brush bar included – yep! A good one!
7. 5 years warranty – better than other vacuum cleaners.
8. No ball technology – this vacuum cleaner doesn’t include ball technology like other vacuum cleaners (Dyson). Some people love vacuum cleaners without a ball (they say it’s easier to handle the vac), while others love the ball technology. Dyson DC25 for example has the ball technology (yet the warranty is the same, 5 years).
9. Bagless vacuum cleaner – looking for a bagless vacuum cleaner, yet perfect to get rid/clean pet hair (even if you have 4-5 cats like I do?). This one could be your future vacuum cleaner. Over the 5 years of warranty, you will save a lot of money not buying canister bags like other vacuum cleaners require.
10. Versatility – why? You will see why!
11. With HEPA filter – you know what that means. Allergens are captured, yet cleaner air will be in your room. Perfect for people with allergies. Always, but always, make sure to buy a vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter if you suffer from allergies. Yep, no more smell of animal/pet hair when you clean or any other strange smell like on the older vacuums.
12. Wand - Telescope Reach - this wand is perfect to reach floors/high floors/etc. It can also be used for stairs, but it doesn’t seem so easy. Basically it’s a little hard to carry this vacuum on the stairs, like other vacuum cleaners (those lightweight).
13. No dust around the vacuum cleaner – unlike older vacuum cleaners, this one doesn’t blow the dust around it. It just sucks the dirt/etc inside it! It’s cool! It really is!
14. The canister is big enough – perfect to do the whole house in once without cleaning the canister over and over again.
15. Hard to reach under furniture/etc – mostly because this vacuum is big.
Discount tip: you can use your 20% off sign up coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a vacuum cleaner (so you save 20% off). Also, you can try at your local stores to see if they have smaller prices. You can also buy refurbished to save a lot of money, because they are good too!
See this video for some Dyson vacuum cleaner comparisons (includes Dyson DC33 and more).